13 September 2011

An Update of Sorts

I haven't updated in quite some time. I think the whole project 365 is pretty much dead. I just, for the life of me, cant keep remembering to take photos. I will though try to add a photo to each update I do make though. Just so that there's something to look at. And speaking of photos-





Mike and I recently went to NJ to see some friends and go to the ocean. Why? Because I've never seen the ocean in my life. Also, we had to pick up our pug-ugly dragon statue that Matt was working on. We didn't end up bringing the dragon home with us (he's not finished with it) but we did spend an awesome day at the sea side and then at the boardwalk. Apparently never having seen the ocean is some kind of sin in life, so Matt and Kristi sought to fix this problem as soon as possible. And in doing so, I nearly drown, was beat up by the ocean, bruised, battered and massively sunburned. But it was more fun than I've had in a long time. I think Mike really enjoyed getting me to go into the water (which I am very scared of). I still can't swim, and don't think I'll ever learn, but thats fine.

The boardwalk was tons of fun. It was like a mini state fair near the water. Lots of games, candy shops, and kiddie rides. I won a very awesome Yoshi plush in a crane game. We picked up candies, ice creams, and such.

We hope to make this a yearly trip, and hopefully next year Damon will be able to go with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment